The Mental Health Taskforce invites you to the discussion panel on 06.07.2023 at 7pm at the Microsoft Berlin Office, Unter den Linden.
We are looking forward to great and diverse guests*:
- Leni Bolt (Work-Life-Balance-Expert)
- Miriam Junge (psychotherapist)
- Constanze Körner (Director LesLeFam)
- Lars Tönsfeuerborn (Podcaster)
- VeloxTheDox (Puppy Germany 2023 candidate)
There will be discussions on mental health, especially on the current state of health of the queer community and, among other things, the status of the Self-Determination Act, rainbow families, depression, and kinks/fetishes.
The panel is open to all interested parties. Following the talk, everyone will have the opportunity to linger a bit longer and engage in personal exchanges.