June 28th – July 28th, 2024 | Pride Month Berlin
Our main topics in 2023 are HIV / AIDS, Rainbow Families, Kink & Fetish and Safer Spaces for TIN / Bi+ / Poly. Besides many other offers from the queer community you will discover a focus on these topics.
Have fun browsing and experiencing everything the PMB has to offer!
For some marked events we will provide a sign language interpreter, when possible. In order to be able to match this as closely as possible to your actual needs, please register your interest in an event at least 3 working days in advance by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. July 2023 17:00 Uhr Hackesche Höfe Kino / too-old-to-die-young-Podcast / CSD e.V.
Dragtime Story: Reading for kids
12. July 2023 18:00 Uhr LesLeFam e.V.
Meeting for pregnant queers and expecting parents
12. July 2023 18:00 Uhr CSD e.V. / Hackesche Höfe Kino
Movie Rainbow Families: Inside out
12. July 2023 19:00 Uhr
Lemonade Queers – Sober Party
12. July 2023 19:00 Uhr Berliner Aidshilfe e.V.
Information evening about volunteering
12. July 2023 19:30 Uhr Sidekicks.berlin / Checkpoint BLN